all posts post new thread

Nutrition The Pavel for nutrition/diet

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
As for dogma-free advice check out:

-Precision Nutrition
-Alan Aragon
-Renaissance Periodization
-Layne Norton
-Jeff Nippard

Probably some more but those came to my mind first.

Fasting is quite popular at the moment but there is nothing special about it in that it doesn't promote any additional benefits that another eating style with the same calories and macros wouldn't provide. First and foremost it is a question of personal preference.

Good call - PN stuff (especially) John Beradi’s info is dogma free and simple to understand (although he knows the science back to front).

Good call - PN stuff (especially) John Beradi’s info is dogma free and simple to understand (although he knows the science back to front).
I can vouch for the effectiveness and flexibility of the PN approach. I had great results with a recent (and ongoing) recomp protocol: My S&S Recomp

Before that, I really tried to make the ketogenic diet work but I’m just not cut out for it. I learned that 200g carbs daily IS low-carb for me!

Wow fantastic guys!
I will give the warrior diet a try. thank you very much :)
How old are you? Do you need to loose a bunch of weight? You mentioned you want to join the special operation forces in another thread. I really don't think a 20 hour fasting diet is a great way to support hard training for that kind of goal. Especially if you are still in your teens and not obese.

I really enjoy Peter Attia's information. He is not a "diet" expert, but instead a physician that focuses on longevity. He does not have any books, but does have a web page and podcast . He gets pretty in depth.

He also walks the talk.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom