all posts post new thread

Kettlebell The plan

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Matt Piercy

Level 3 Valued Member
Thanks to everyone for all the helpful advice this weekend. I want to layout my plan to get to the RoP and make sure I have the basic tenants of Pavel's instruction right..

I listened to one of his interviews and he said the program minimum was swings, get ups, and goblet squats daily. So I will do them everyday, with my 24k (everyone agreed I had the strength for it). 2 dice (minutes) for the swings, 5 minutes for the get up, and sets of 5 for the squat.

I have a KB in my truck and I can do a set of cleans and presses on every location I go to. I usually go to 4-7 a day. So I'll do a set of 3-5 with each hand when I'm done on location. Once my C&P's are plenty strong I will add snatches. This should get me anywhere I want to go?

Hey Matt

Check out Steve's, "Understanding the ETK Program Minimum and Rite of Passage, and Kettlebell Simple & Sinister" sticky at the top of this forum. It will clear up some of the confusion. Program Minimum and ROP are different programs. Do you have a copy of Return of the Kettlebell or Simple and Sinister? I like to tell my friends that Simple and Sinister is like getting your blue belt, and that it's the foundation you want to set before trying anything else.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom