all posts post new thread

The Simple Road Begins

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Mobility work

Well, I was mistaken, I woke up sore all over this morning. I spent the day stretching slowly, and about an hour on the mat tonight. I may need to slow down, as much as I don't want to do so. A day off tomorrow, and re-evaluation to follow.

Mobility Work
Hamstring stretching
Calf stretching
T-Spine mobility (big thank you to Anna C for teaching me these, life saver movements)
Arm Bar with 12 kg
Cossack Squats
Frog rocking on hands and elbows
Hip Mobility
Hip Bridges
Knee Rocking (hip bridge position, feet shoulder-width apart, rock knees to each side, touching the ankle of the other leg with your knee)
Foam Roller work

Yeah, loads of mobility tonight. Gotta get this old body loose so I can get some work done.

Mobility work
Halos 12, 12, 12
Goblet Squats 12, 12, 12

1HS: 10 x 10 x 12 kg
TGU: 5 x 1/1 x 12 kg

Today felt real good, get ups took about 13-15 minutes without pushing things, and my swings are feeling better. Depending on how I feel tomorrow, I am planning on another session. Mobility work was simply frog rocking, hamstring stretching, and some foam roller work.

Mobility work
Halos 12, 12, 12
Goblet Squats 12, 12, 12

Spent the day walking and stretching the hammy's, felt pretty good all day. So, I went for it tonight. Great choice, as I felt better at the end than I did when I began my session tonight. Tomorrow will be an off day. I want to start making progress, so nothing but mobility work, swings & get ups for a while.

Full mobility work:
Hamstring stretching
Calf stretching
T-Spine mobility
Cossack Squats
Frog rocking
Hip Mobility
Hip Bridges
Knee Rocking
Foam Roller work

Feeling better every session.

Mobility work
Hamstring stretching
Calf stretching
Cossack Squats
Frog rocking

Halos 12, 12, 12
Goblet Squats 12, 12, 12

Easy session tonight, passed the talk test before each set. I tried doing a set of 20 swings 10 each with the left and right arm, and it felt really good. So, for tonight's session, I did 5 sets of 20 swings with no real discomfort or ill affects. My get ups were more solid tonight as well. All around good session tonight. Time for some food and water.

02.10.2022 - Mobility Work
02.11.2022 - Unscheduled day off

Hamstring stretching
Calf stretching
Cossack Squats
Frog rocking

Halos 12, 12, 12
Goblet Squats 12, 12, 12

Both the swings and get ups are feeling sharper every session, my body is indeed remembering.

The 6 Nations are truly disappointing for me today. Scotland crapped the bed, and Ireland are sub-par in their play. At this point, the only thing to make the day a good rugby day would be for Italy to be victorious over England. Unfortunately, that is not gonna happen.....Italy have not won a 6 Nations match since the defeated Scotland in their last match of the 2015 tournament.

Man, I'm glad this all is working for you. I'm visiting Program Minimum, but hoping for return to S&S A.S.A.P. In a meanwhile minimum effective dose it is. Looking forward to following your progress.

02.10.2022 - Mobility Work
02.11.2022 - Unscheduled day off

Hamstring stretching
Calf stretching
Cossack Squats
Frog rocking

Halos 12, 12, 12
Goblet Squats 12, 12, 12

Both the swings and get ups are feeling sharper every session, my body is indeed remembering.

The 6 Nations are truly disappointing for me today. Scotland crapped the bed, and Ireland are sub-par in their play. At this point, the only thing to make the day a good rugby day would be for Italy to be victorious over England. Unfortunately, that is not gonna happen.....Italy have not won a 6 Nations match since the defeated Scotland in their last match of the 2015 tournament.
You mean you weren’t watching Rhythm Ice Dancing in the Olympics?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom