all posts post new thread

Kettlebell "the wolf" download for free

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Nice. I have a copy of this I downloaded from Scribd, but I'm more than happy to pay for this to say thanks to Geoff.

Curious to know how this compares to the original KB Muscle program. Seems like that book is 1 program and this is many, but I wonder what program is closest or how these compare

@LejonBrames

Yes, KB Muscle goes deeper into technique where MKM is all about programming a variety of complexes and chains for double bells. This is a generous discount from Geoff, there is enough in there for 20 years of programming options.

That‘s a great deal I guess.
Has anyone tried one of the programs in the MKM?

How much work did you do around it and how was your success?
Thise complexes look brutal, but they are done very quickly. And then there is so much time left to train :cool:

Thise complexes look brutal, but they are done very quickly. And then there is so much time left to train :cool:

I have done oh row you don't 1.0, the wolf and you don't know squat 2.0

Great in between programs for building up to a certain level of strength and endurance

I've done a few, "Up and Over' "Shoulder Smoker""The Wolf" Maybe another one or two over the years.

I always notice Hypertrophy, Condition Levels go up, and Fat Loss.

I got that video last night and am currently "downloading" with 100 or swings a day....but felt inspired, grabbed two 32 kg (approx 10 rep max) and did that Olympic 3.0 workout provided.

Felt good, prob will start that one on Monday.

I have done oh row you don't 1.0, the wolf and you don't know squat 2.0

Great in between programs for building up to a certain level of strength and endurance

i agree these are great in between programs, too brutal for me to run year round, but 4 to 6 weeks once a year they are very effective

I've done a few, "Up and Over' "Shoulder Smoker""The Wolf" Maybe another one or two over the years.

I got that video last night and am currently "deloading" with 100 or swings a day....but felt inspired, grabbed two 32 kg (approx 10 rep max) and did that Olympic 3.0 workout provided.

I got that video last night and am currently "downloading" with 100 or swings a day....but felt inspired, grabbed two 32 kg (approx 10 rep max) and did that Olympic 3.0 workout provided.

wow 2x32kg as a 10 rep max. That‘s what I call strong.

I have "More Kettlebell Muscle" but I got this offer today from Geoff, thought I'd share.

The video is of a different complex, but the link is there to get"The Wolf" for free.

Plus a discount on MKM

I guess I'm technically challenged, where is the link? I watched the video but didn't see it.

Just went ahead and got this, haven't done much with kettlebells for a while and I'm keen to pick things up again.
Any guidelines on weight selection for these complexes, I see a couple of them have a weight selection based on press #RM but most of them do not.

Any tips appreciated.

Owned the book for 6 + years. Used double 45 lb. for all of them. Only one I couldn't finish was the A + P or the Up and Over, the 4 day one which is the nastiest complex I've ever experienced. Like, anxiety before the workout nasty.

Highlights are the jerk programs at the end. They're awesome. Also, for the UNTIMED Programs, Clean x 6, Press x 6, etc, try them AS A CHAIN, you will not be disappointed and LOVE the results.

I also created a tweak to the TIMED PROGRAMS ONLY on heavy and medium days toward the end of the 6 - 9 week programs.

When you get to this point of the program, you're conditioning will be excellent. Where you will find challenges is your grip and rear deltoid fatigue from holding the squat in the rack + double snatching.

So at this point, the question is, quality reps or bang it out?

For example, let's say a heavy day on week 8 is:
Clean x 30 seconds
Press x 30 seconds
Double Snatch x 30 seconds
Squat x 30 seconds
Double Swing x 30 seconds
2:30 minutes per set 1:1 work/rest ratio which means 2:30 minutes rest between sets.

Work + Rest = 5 minutes for each set. Let's say you need to do 5 sets. That would mean the workout would be 22:30 minutes, because you don't count the rest on the final set.

22:30 minutes is 1,350 seconds.
In this workout, you will do 25 exercises (5 exercises per set x 5 rounds).
1,350 divided by 25 is 54 seconds.

Meaning instead of doing all the exercises at once, you do the next exercise every 54 seconds.

You do 30 seconds of cleans, put bells down, rest 24 seconds until 54 seconds is up then do 30 seconds of squats, rest 24 seconds 30 seconds of double snatches, etc until you complete all 25 exercises.

It is still really challenging but you will find your grip and your shoulders will be less fatigued leading to more quality reps.

Still doing the same workout in the same amount of time.

I tried sir snatch a lot as a chain recently (did D2) and yes, totally different feel vs doing it as a complex

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom