all posts post new thread

Kettlebell "the wolf" download for free

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
How are you doing on THE WOLF?? I was completely exhausted after the medium day with double 24s.. not sure if I can sustain the hard day with the 24s.. What do you do on your "OFF-WOLF" Days? Tomorrow I will try my luck with the double 24s on the heavy day.. wish me luck ROFL
Lino -

"OFF" Days = Recover. :cool:

I downloaded the pdf for the wolf but I'm a noob and don't know how to read it. Is it a complex where you do each of the exercises in a chain or do you do all the reps per set then move on to next movement? Only pair of bells I have is 24 so I'll probably die.

I downloaded the pdf for the wolf but I'm a noob and don't know how to read it. Is it a complex where you do each of the exercises in a chain or do you do all the reps per set then move on to next movement? Only pair of bells I have is 24 so I'll probably die.
Hey @Chugachjed ,yes you will probably have a hard time. (just like me?) You can read it either way! You can do it as a complex or a chain, but keep in mind to use your 10-12RM for your weakest lift...
Dont forget the double snatch on day 3... Its hard

After skiing all day I was able to press the 2 24kg bells 10 times, had to use a little leg drive on the last one but the rest were strict and I'm pretty beat. Gonna start tomorrow, trying to decide before or after work.

Edit: so I walked into the garage to take the trash out and ended up doing D1W1 not too bad even after skiing all day. Do you do this program every other day?

Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom