all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Tiger pushups and what other neglected options for quick, frequent stuck at home workouts?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

guardian7

Level 6 Valued Member
I just discovered tiger pushups for triceps. What other exercises fill in the gaps when working out with a limited number of KB at home. I just have my press weight.

I need a home bodyweight/KB plan now that my gym has closed due to the virus.

I figure I would work on supportive exercises I don't do enough of normally like crawls, lunges, single leg deadlift in short workouts and pistol progressions while working at home. I did a PTTP barbell program for a couple of months, so bodyweight looks good in GTG throughout the day. I will do some swing/learn snatch work in the evening.

I don't want to do the obvious pushups as I have spent a lot of time on bench this winter.

What normally neglected bodyweight exercises to fill in the gaps should we be doing if stuck at home and don't want to start a demanding KB program due to stress and work. Cossacks, which I can't do well, come to mind what else?

handstand push up, or at least, handstand. there is some health benefit of being up side down.

Hello,

HSPU, OAPU / OAOLPU, pistol squats, pull ups, good mornings, HS plank

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hello,

HSPU, OAPU / OAOLPU, pistol squats, pull ups, good mornings, HS plank

Kind regards,

Pet'

I will work on my pistol progressions and skater squat. Do you mean to hold a KB good morning? Good suggestion for when I can go back to my deadlift.

HSPU too advanced.

Thanks.

handstand push up, or at least, handstand. there is some health benefit of being up side down.

That is too advanced for me but I just put up my feet on the wall each night and do some deep breathing and I agree it is great to do daily.

Hello,

@guardian7
If the weight is not too heavy so your form is perfect, yes.

Form is crucial because you do not want to screw your lower back and neck up.

Combinaison of row (or some upper pull), pistol (or progression toward it), good mornings and grip work will help you building or maintaining your DL

Kind regards,

Pet'

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom