all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Tonic phasic workout bodyweight

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

WestonMicah

First Post
After reading dan johns article about tonics and phasic muscles Ive become interested in strengthening the middle back and triceps glutes and deltoids and adding mobility to the pec major, pec minor, bicep, upper trap, and psoas.

Could anyone add to my list of excersises. Im trying to find calistenics that strengthen the triceps and mid back and mobilize the pec major and minor, biceps and upper traps.

Cow camel
Hip airplanes
Walking lunges
Squat
Bridges
Clamshells
Deadbug
Rolling plank
Birdog

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this is what your thinking of but I was given one exercise for the middle back by a physical therapist that I still practice. Stand with your back to the wall and, with arms straight and horizontal, push your hands into the wall. It was emphasized to imagine squeezing a tennis ball between the shoulder blades. Start with the backs of the hands against the wall but you can also use other positions.

Any equipment available at all?

Either that or static/active stretches for Phasics and .... moves like floor batwings, for rhomboids, dimond pushups for triceps, side plank clams for inner obliques and glute abduction/rotation muscles etc.

Richard

The user had two spam links in the first post in this thread. Links removed, thread closed, user banned.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom