all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Training and Camping

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
@Karen Smith Thanks Chief! at this moment I'll do some OAPU and Pistols, My goals are pretty much based around strength and chasing some calisthenics strength will be a nice change of pace!

Maybe check out TrainingPal channel at YouTube, I watch that man for a while - he uses gymnastics rings very often and some of his videos are focused on minimalistic training with rings.

Another vacation on a beach, I stumbled upon a reasonably compact stump sitting in the sand, maybe 30-40 pounds. Spent 20 minutes just throwing it as far as I could down the beach, walking over to it, and throwing it back the other way. I thought about trying to do a TGU with it, but decided I wasn't confident enough to do one with something that weighed that much but didn't have a handle.

Soooooo........How many stumps would a stump chunker chunk, if a stump chunker would chunk stumps?

Carl in Dover

Maybe check out TrainingPal channel at YouTube, I watch that man for a while - he uses gymnastics rings very often and some of his videos are focused on minimalistic training with rings.
+1 for TrainingPal, a good source for training while traveling with bodyweight modalities. But my vote still goes to the S1 methodologies of OA(OL)PU, Pistol Squats and Pull Ups. Keep it simple and enjoy the road.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom