all posts post new thread

Training Log_Nathan White

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
@Stefan Olsson Yes, for myself I have found that I need to grease the groove on anterior chain work to balance out all the kettlebell training. The push-up is essentially a moving plank.

Also, earlier this year I developed an elbow pain issue due to overtraining the military press. This caused an inbalance with my left triceps development. So far, my push-up regimen had resolved the issue and no more pain.

Both my elbows, but mostly the left hurt from time to time. Don't really know what it is, but maybe I should try your push-up remedy to see if it helps!

Keep updating your log, its very inspirational!

Friday 11/11/16

*1 mile treadmill walk
*Mobility Drills
*25 push-ups

The Grad Workout - Dbl 20kg's

*20 mins
*2 Cleans / 1 Press / 3 Front Squats
*Goal - 20 sets
*Actual - 21 sets

*Cooldown

Thanks @Bonkin , yes at the end of Day 3 of the SFGI cert all students perform this workout.

Typically you will work with a partner in a "I go, you go" fashion for at least 20 mins. As Pavel would say, "The Party is always right!"

@natewhite39-Congrats on the twins!!! I have boy girl twins ( Molly & Liam ). Turned ten in September. Lots of fun but good lord does it get to be a challenge when they get older, lol. Enjoy brother, it's quite the ride!

Monday 11/14/16

*1 mile treadmill walk
*Mobility drills

The Grad Workout - Dbl 24kg's

*20 minutes
*2 Cleans / 1 Press / 3 Front Squats
*Sets goal = 20
*Actual = 20

*Cooldown

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom