all posts post new thread

TSC Tsc template

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
@Ryan Toshner I'm considering running that pttp2.0 template you suggested for deadlifts. How much rest do you recommend in between sets? Also you suggested a light and heavy day in the template you posted. Would pttp2.0 still fit? Don't see a actually light day but do see that first session of the week would be the lighter session.

Last edited:
For rest, as much as you need to make strong lifts. I'd suggest a minimum of 3 minutes. 3-5 min will be typically, but more might be necessary (and completely fine) as the weight gets heavier.

Yes, PTP 2.0 would still fit in the template I suggested.

Let me know how you progress!

@Ryan Toshner, is PTTP 2.0 an idea of yours, a blog here, or something else? This is the first I can recall hearing about this.

You mention that you could fit PTTP 2.0 into your template with 1 light and 1 heavy DL day per week - how would that work? The PTTP 2.0 program sounds like it moves forward every session.

Thank you!

-S-

@Steve Freides , it's in the SFL manual.

And, yes, it does move forward every week. So it doesn't fit into the light/heavy format exactly. I mostly meant that, even so, it could be done twice/week to fit into the overall template of the program (it's actually what I've personally done and what I've used in classes for my students participating in the TSC).

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom