all posts post new thread

TSC TSC UK

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

DavThew

Level 6 Valued Member
Given everyone's sucess with this year's TSC I was wondering if there.are locations that people were competing in the UK that would be hosting in Spring '17?

@DavThew, I'm not sure your question is clear - we hope that all locations that hosted the recent TSC will continue to host in the future, and that new ones will come aboard as well. If there's a specific facility you have in mind, you're best off to contact them directly and encourage them to host.

-S-

We had TSC's in Northern Ireland, Scotland and England this time around (come on Wales!!!).

For sure there will be a TSC in Scotland (possibly two, one West coast and one East Coast), N.I and England (possibly 2-3 this time) in April '17.

But the Scottish one will be by far the best! (I may be biased ;) )

There's a good chance I will be hosting a TSC in April at my studio which is just outside Burnley.

I don't want to talk you out of a nice trip to see Scotland and meet Colin though!

Burnley sounds amazing and would certainly save me a lot of money on petrol and driving :)

@Northern Kettlebells
Is that you Chris? Your profile head is tiny? Or it might be Megan? (She'll kill me for that! :) )

If you're not Chris... You should connect with him as he's in/around Leeds.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom