all posts post new thread

Nutrition Turmeric/curcumin

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I don't want to hijack this thread, but curious what fasted training did for y'all?
Well, firstly my eating window is so short, that I feel uncomfortable to practice between meals. Secondly, I want to believe the fact that fasted training is going to give you better growth hormone levels and insulin sensitivity. Therefore you'll going to gain muscle and burn body fat more easily. I have lost weight during intermittent fasting, but I can't say how much to blame fasted training.

Well, firstly my eating window is so short, that I feel uncomfortable to practice between meals. Secondly, I want to believe the fact that fasted training is going to give you better growth hormone levels and insulin sensitivity. Therefore you'll going to gain muscle and burn body fat more easily. I have lost weight during intermittent fasting, but I can't say how much to blame fasted training.
I have recently read, that fadted training burns more energy but the after burn effect, which adds up to lore calories, is bigger. So on the long run, training not fasted needs more energy. I found the article pretty convincing.

I have recently read, that fadted training burns more energy but the after burn effect, which adds up to lore calories, is bigger. So on the long run, training not fasted needs more energy. I found the article pretty convincing.
Interesting. Hmm, I have to think about this.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom