all posts post new thread

Barbell Two questions about axle bars/presses

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
After reading this thread, I picked up a second hand Rogue Stubby Axel Bar. I have always disliked pressing with the regular bar, much preferring KBs and DBs, but really like pressing with the Axel. The weights are humbling though...

Didn’t even do it continental style. On the side with the under arm grip he entirely let go and caught the thing. Insane!

That whole thing was so incredibly sketchy. I noticed it looked like his feet gave out after dumping the bar on his successful attempt. . .

That whole thing was so incredibly sketchy. I noticed it looked like his feet gave out after dumping the bar on his successful attempt. . .
Aye. I’d maybe help roll that thing onto the stage but that would be about it. Lol. Scary but he nailed it.

Interesting. Strongman stuff is fascinating.... "hey man, I bet you can't lift that [insert random heavy and awkward object here]!"

For real though...
My gym helped me move and at one point there was a discussion on if one guy could yeet the king size mattress to the loft from the ground floor by himself.

He did.

Then you get into the super traditional stuff like stones and masts. Lots of old legends and stories for everything. This site has a ton of great info on it: Old Man Of The Stones

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom