all posts post new thread

Off-Topic User Kettlebelephant (was: Why S&S isn't boring)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
where is he?
Still there, just not active anymore :)
Finished school, had to move to another city together with my girlfriend and start a job in teaching, actually got a sidejob in coaching and do a couple of classes per week now on top of the rest of my life. So time is very limited and I decided to spend any free time that I have with my girlfriend and not so much time on the internet/forum anymore. I still read the forum once per week for a couple of minutes, but that's about it. I'm still grateful for this forum and the people here and I'm still in contact with some of them to help me out with coaching.
So for the foreseeable future I will just participate as a silent reader.

Thanks for asking. Always nice to see when people appreciate you :)

EDIT: This thread got me thinking a bit and I decided that I will start participating again. Not much, but in little doses :)

Last edited:
Still there, just not active anymore :)
Finished school, had to move to another city together with my girlfriend and start a job in teaching, actually got a sidejob in coaching and do a couple of classes per week now on top of the rest of my life. So time is very limited and I decided to spend any free time that I have with my girlfriend and not so much time on the internet/forum anymore. I still read the forum once per week for a couple of minutes, but that's about it. I'm still grateful for this forum and the people here and I'm still in contact with some of them to help me out with coaching.
So for the foreseeable future I will just participate as a silent reader.

Thanks for asking. Always nice to see when people appreciate you :)

A sound priority in life my friend. Until the next time. Stay well! :)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom