all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Vasectomy - anyone?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Eyetic

Level 6 Valued Member
hey guys was wondering If any of yours had a Vasectomy and for how long did you rest after it?

Been off since I've got mine 9 days ago but I'm not sure If I could either start doing some light exercises or not.

Only thing I remember being vaccinated for the college tuition flu is that it wasn't more than a few days before I got back into it. Basically, as soon as it stopped hurting.

hey guys was wondering If any of yours had a Vasectomy and for how long did you rest after it?

Been off since I've got mine 9 days ago but I'm not sure If I could either start doing some light exercises or not.
Follow whatever your Doctor advises...

Had mine just over a year ago. I probably took a week or two off. should be fine. Just don't hit the boys. You could always do cleans/presses, squats, and wait on the swings if they worry you.

Start in easy and if you feel any discomfort STOP. I followed the doctors advice and was working out and running in about ten days. A friend of mine went right back to exercise two days later and ended up being out of commission for three weeks.

I heard about a truck driver who thought he was mister tough guy I don't miss work for anything type. He hopped off the flatbed trailer and went down like a kettlebell tossed in the river. He was out for over twice as long as the doctor originally told him to take it easy for.
I personally took it easy and just started back when I felt ready. Not pushing it or rushing it. Better to be safe.

thanks for the replies! Honestly been off 10 days now, still feel some pain from time to time but nothing to worry about I guess. Well considering your replies will wait till Friday to start again, two solid weeks.

@Bro Mo believe you misread the topic! not talking about vaccination!

Only 99%? ;-)

Thats another odd thing....I did sign a form where I'm concern that this solution is 99% effective and I cant press charges against the medical institution in case I have any kids in the future after the intervention...

I was up and walking the next day for small stretches of time and back to training the following week. Frozen veggies are your friend for the first day, after that things seemed fine.

"Pretty much"?

Only 99%? ;-)

I can't speak for everyone and every situation; some people are into some... 'interesting' stuff. No judgment here! I mean... they're your 'boys' after all so... I mean... well, you can do whatever you...

Hey, isn't that the Goodyear blimp?

btw just a quick update, things got better, no swings so far but I did some bodyweight exercises and everything seems "Ok", plant to restart S&S next monday morning :)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom