all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Volume

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Tali

Level 2 Valued Member
Certified Instructor
Good morning
Your advice, please
The ladder of 5(1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Presses. hand-hand, 10 kg, and about 60 swings with 24, in the end, not to fatigue. The weight is limited, because of trauma, my fault only.
Is this volume ok? How is the volume counted, just press or also pulls?
Thanks in advance

The volume of presses is high (75 reps total on each side!), but is OK if someone has worked up to it.

The weight is light. More effective would be to do lower volume with a more challenging weight. But you alluded to why that might be.

Is there a clean before each press, or just one clean and the the number of presses in the ladder set?

I would follow at @Anna C , go a bit heavier and reduce the volume if you can. If you want to have one day a week with more volume you could go with a 3 day, moderate, heavy, light volume program, just to keep you from burning out. If you can't increase the weight may be go 2,3,5 with the reps for 3 rounds.

I would follow at @Anna C , go a bit heavier and reduce the volume if you can. If you want to have one day a week with more volume you could go with a 3 day, moderate, heavy, light volume program, just to keep you from burning out. If you can't increase the weight may be go 2,3,5 with the reps for 3 rounds.
Thank you!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom