all posts post new thread

Old Forum Website glitch for iPad

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Ben Dau

Level 1 Valued Member
Mr. Toomey or Webmaster,

When trying to read the articles and blog off of an iPad, I've noticed that the text is entirely gray and, therefore, unreadable. Would you please look into making the text white or black for the sake of readability? Thank you!

Same here. It is even grey when typing this response so could not see it on screen

When viewing any page from StrongFirst.com on my Ipad2 in Safari the page takes a long time to load and any action such as scrolling and clicking becomes so slow that site is unusable on my ipad. I've never encountered this issue on any other website.

I also have the slow performance problem on my iPad2, and only on this web site.

Is that with Safari on iPad?

Did you try Chrome on iPad?

I will have to check Safari on my Mac. I use Firefox and it works fine on PC/MAC with that.

Thanks guys,

We forwarded your comments to the web surgeons and will have a an answer shortly.

From the web guys:
This was an issue with the content background being too large and thus not loading.
I decided to approach it from a different method and have it so the background is broken into two pieces and thus loads significantly faster.
This has remedied the issue for iPhone and iPads as well.

We will follow up some more.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom