all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Weighted Pull-Ups

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

rvaldrich

Level 5 Valued Member
Do we have a recommended method of hanging kettlebells from the waist while doing tactical pull-ups?

I don't own a weight belt or any plates, but I have some heavy duty nylon straps (from a redundant set of gymnastic rings). I've seen some fancy rigs on the good ol' Google search, but I never got my knot-tying merit badge in scouts. Any recommendations?

Do we have a recommended method of hanging kettlebells from the waist while doing tactical pull-ups?

I don't own a weight belt or any plates, but I have some heavy duty nylon straps (from a redundant set of gymnastic rings). I've seen some fancy rigs on the good ol' Google search, but I never got my knot-tying merit badge in scouts. Any recommendations?
I've seen people hang them off their foot. If you have a dip belt your good, if not you can fashion one from a weight belt and some line or chain.

... I never got my knot-tying merit badge in scouts. Any recommendations?

Cheap, easy-to-make, safe and comfortable:

Good for plates or kettlebells, and no knot-tying necessary!

We used to be tested hooking to foot. This should work up to 24kg.
I have been using nylon tactical belt for pull-ups, in this case can be used on daily for my pants. Attach a chain to it and works well. Anything with Austri-Alpin Cobra buckle will work.

2 straps for 8 bucks and they won't chew up your horns.

Hello,

I use a simple rope. Then I tie a big loop. Then I do a lark's head knot around the bell handle. From there I pass my hip through the big loop

Kind regards,

Pet'

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom