all posts post new thread

Old Forum Welcome to the StrongFirst forum!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

mtoomey

Level 3 Valued Member
Welcome, Brothers and Sisters to our new home. This forum is yours.

1. Remember your words are strong, respect their strength.

2. Others look to you for leadership, be good leaders.

3. Have fun, you all earned it.

Congratulations Chief. Glad to be here and I am very much looking forward to what the future holds with StrongFirst.

Congrats on a successful launch.  Honored to be a part of this community and I'm looking forward to growing in strength with it.  Strength First!

Mark, and Pavel,

Super congrats to you both, I wish this venture all the luck in the world. I know you guys will do great, and be the best, of the best. Much love and support to you both.

STRONGFIRST

Mike LePree

Congratulations, the website looks fantastic!  As someone tweeted yesterday, "Lift something heavy today!"

Thank you Toomey, Nikki, Pavel and Julie for the incredible amount of hours, late nights, and personal sacrifice you all put in too make this a reality. You have given all of us a real home, a place where we can hone our skills of strength and become better every day.

Fantastic!

Looking forward to the future - it's looking bright!

so being the cheap bastard that I am, I saw in the Academy video that there are discounts available for "academy members" but I haven't seen how to be a member of the academy? I just need to know how much to budget for Salt Lake!

Thanks!

Joe

Great launch, looking forward to the future of this business with you guys!

Great to be home! Site looks great! Easy to navigate and damn the 'bells are inexpensive!

Nothing is constant but change !

Seek and you shall find. I guess we found it !

StrongFirst !

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom