all posts post new thread

Old Forum Welcome to the StrongFirst forum!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
The website looks awesome! A STRONG start to what looks to be an awesome community of STRONG individuals!!!! Very excited for this.

The website looks great. Excited to be a part of the new strong first family

Waiting on the RKC for this instead seems like it was a smart move. Awesome site guys!

Welcome to StrongFirst, brothers and sisters in strength!

Power to us!

Glad to be a part of this...excited to see what happens down the line!

Mission: Increase mobility, strength, endurance and flexibility by restoration of primal movement patterns & achievement of optimal body composition through controlled physical activity and expert nutritional advice. 

It's an honor to be here.  Thanks to Mark, Pavel, and any one else who made this possible.  We've got something to be very proud of! 

Bah! couldn't risk losing a spot. I'm signed up for Salt Lake. Looking forward to some double bell fun...Definitely glad I waited on the RKC

The site looks first class. Someone said "lift something heavy over your head", and lacking that I just did a handstand push up in the luxurious Elegante' Hotel in Midland Texas to commemorate the launch. By the way, I had no idea I could do a handstand pushup. BUT TENSION WORKS and allows you to be STRONGFIRST!

Super excited for our future and Honored to be part of this STRONG FIRST Team! Great Job everyone. ;)

Wow! Looking great, honored to be here, and looking forward to the future with SF.  This is so well branded, VERY powerful!

Oh and very happy to see the "recognition" program! Gratitude...

Glad to be here. Been training according to Pavel's methods for 7 years. Looking forward to being involved in StrongFirst.

Nice to see no one has been banned yet:) Great to be here.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom