all posts post new thread

Old Forum Welcome to the StrongFirst forum!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Community is an important part of life and learning, It has always been an honour to be part of Pavel's extended family. Sorry I don't eat chicken or meat but I'm always working on being StrongFirst!

very wonderful daughter invited me this past year to learn and be akin

to this movement of strength... thank you nikki

mitch shlosser

I am glad to see that this is coming together. Excited to see so many people that I consider to be my mentors involved.

I am so excited to be a part of this community!!! Very excited about certifications and being a part of them! I would re-cert tomorrow if I could! LOL

Thanks for all your hard work!

Very happy to be here despite being in the middle of multiple foot surgeries (and counting). I love learning from only the best!

It was Pavel's work that brought me into this world of strength & conditioning originally, so naturally I'm excited to be a part of his next evolution.  His insights and methods have always been a STRONG  part of my foundation in teaching and personal training. Looking forward to learning and training with you all!

What an effective launch, from a marketing standpoint. So many users already on these forums and the FB page! It is a good sign when quality education/training develops the following it deserves. Excited to be here and contribute what I can to the organization.

Dunte

I'm ridiculouslyabsolute ridiculously excited for this. I earned my HKC back in August after studying with both RKC and HKC instructors and its changed everything for me. I'm now beginning my journey as a trainer and was planning on taking the RKC until I heard about pavel starting strongfirst. I can't wait to be a part of the first ever strongfirst level 1 cert in march. Gonna be another game changer for me.

I've been around since the early days of Dragondoor and look forward to seeing how SF develops.  It is looking good already.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom