all posts post new thread

Nutrition What kind of diet does everyone here follow?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I'm team IIFYM... with the caveat that most of what I eat is lean meats, veggies, and fruits with something fermented every day.

I also enjoy wine and beer, but have replaced that vice with the calorie free devil's lettuce recently.

IF (16/8) + Low Carb works for me as T1 Diabetic
Occassionally indulging myself with some bread/pizza or some carbs on weekends I also start mondays with a 24hrs Fast to get back on track.

As Pavel says in ROTK: My dad’s version. “I eat only once a day. From morning till evening.”

Lately i eat ratio 40:30:30, carbs:fat:protein. If i go under or over any ratio im not worried about it as i mostly eat whole foods.
ive tried keto And keto variations for 2 years, IF, warrior diet.

I do various levels of IF, usually a 36 hour fast on Monday. Mostly home cooked food, 80% paleo, moderate carbs.

The recent big change for me was to quit drinking, I used to drink about 10 beers a week (10 12oz cans of IPA). After quitting I dropped 10 pounds, BAM! I feel much less bloated too.

Allen Carr's 'Easy way to control alcohol' is what got me to quit. It is promoted as being effortless, I can vouch for this claim.
Is the fasting for weight loss?

No, but it serves as a transition from the weekend to keep me on track regarding weight control

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom