What kind of diet you are currently running?

What kind of diet you are currently running?

• Total voters

damogari

Quadruple-Digit Post Count
What if I do IF + Keto :). For me intermittent fasting is about timing of eating, not selecting specific food groups. Another thing, is ketogenic == low carb high fat? That sounds like keto, which is low carb, moderate proteins and high fat.

I would add to this:

high protein diet
Paleo
Vegetarian
Vegan
Warrior's Diet
Slow-Carb

these are the most commonly reffered diets I know

pet'

More than 5000 posts
Hello,

Complicated question !

Intermittent fasting, using paleo eatings with relatively low carbs (so paleo "high fat high proteines low carbs").

Kind regards,

Pet'

mikhael

What if I do IF + Keto :). For me intermittent fasting is about timing of eating, not selecting specific food groups. Another thing, is ketogenic == low carb high fat? That sounds like keto, which is low carb, moderate proteins and high fat.

I would add to this:

high protein diet
Paleo
Vegetarian
Vegan
Warrior's Diet
Slow-Carb

these are the most commonly reffered diets I know
@damogari I asked about keto and LCHF because in my opinion there is slight different between them. Low car meen eating carbs in 50-100g range, while keto is uttery low with carb intake (lower then 30g)

pet'

More than 5000 posts
Hello,

The 50 - 100 range is in itself relatively low.

For me, carbs in a typical day are : a banana (about 30), a lemon (about 25), 50g of buckwheat (about 30). With that, I am at about 85.

Kind regards,

Pet'

damogari

@damogari I asked about keto and LCHF because in my opinion there is slight different between them. Low car meen eating carbs in 50-100g range, while keto is uttery low with carb intake (lower then 30g)
Oh, yes, you're right. I should have say that keto is almost zero carbs :)
Restricting carbs without going into keto is definitely an option.

Antti

More than 2500 posts
I try to eat lots of quality protein, as in from animals. I try to get my carbs from tasty flora, as in onions, garlic, green beans, bell peppers, broccoli and sauerkraut. I add some fat when cooking, typically butter or sesame oil, rarely olive oil, depends on the dish and the most suitable flavour. I also prefer full fat cream with coffee.

pet'

More than 5000 posts
Hello,

I do not think there is a "perfect" diet in the absolute. There is just the most adapted diet to you, at a precise moment of your life, with given "constraints" (daily calorie expenditures, diabete, etc...)

Kind regards,

Pet'

pet'

More than 5000 posts
Hello,

From my first post in this thread (#3), I am now progressively switching to a Japanese diet to see how it goes.

Kind regards,

Pet'

Marc

I do IF most of the days but not for the sake of IF but simply because it fits my schedule. I don't have to carry food around and I can sleep longer.
Most days I train before my big meal. I would often have some fruit and a small protein shake or bar before my session and always black coffee.
As food choices I eat adult food most of the time: lots of veggies and fruit, medium-high protein, medium fat. I also eat a lot of cereals to fill in my carbs (how can you guys live on 100g/day?). I also like dark chocolate a lot. I don't exclude any food group.

Top Bottom