all posts post new thread

Nutrition What kind of diet you are currently running?

What kind of diet you are currently running?

• Total voters
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
What if I do IF + Keto :). For me intermittent fasting is about timing of eating, not selecting specific food groups. Another thing, is ketogenic == low carb high fat? That sounds like keto, which is low carb, moderate proteins and high fat.

I would add to this:

high protein diet
Paleo
Vegetarian
Vegan
Warrior's Diet
Slow-Carb

these are the most commonly reffered diets I know

Hello,

Complicated question !

Intermittent fasting, using paleo eatings with relatively low carbs (so paleo "high fat high proteines low carbs").

Kind regards,

Pet'

What if I do IF + Keto :). For me intermittent fasting is about timing of eating, not selecting specific food groups. Another thing, is ketogenic == low carb high fat? That sounds like keto, which is low carb, moderate proteins and high fat.

I would add to this:

high protein diet
Paleo
Vegetarian
Vegan
Warrior's Diet
Slow-Carb

these are the most commonly reffered diets I know
@damogari I asked about keto and LCHF because in my opinion there is slight different between them. Low car meen eating carbs in 50-100g range, while keto is uttery low with carb intake (lower then 30g)

Hello,

The 50 - 100 range is in itself relatively low.

For me, carbs in a typical day are : a banana (about 30), a lemon (about 25), 50g of buckwheat (about 30). With that, I am at about 85.

Kind regards,

Pet'

@damogari I asked about keto and LCHF because in my opinion there is slight different between them. Low car meen eating carbs in 50-100g range, while keto is uttery low with carb intake (lower then 30g)
Oh, yes, you're right. I should have say that keto is almost zero carbs :)
Restricting carbs without going into keto is definitely an option.

I try to eat lots of quality protein, as in from animals. I try to get my carbs from tasty flora, as in onions, garlic, green beans, bell peppers, broccoli and sauerkraut. I add some fat when cooking, typically butter or sesame oil, rarely olive oil, depends on the dish and the most suitable flavour. I also prefer full fat cream with coffee.

Hello,

I do not think there is a "perfect" diet in the absolute. There is just the most adapted diet to you, at a precise moment of your life, with given "constraints" (daily calorie expenditures, diabete, etc...)

Kind regards,

Pet'

I'm with Lorilifts, meat, milk, eggs, toss in some veggies, and add some berries.

Hello,

From my first post in this thread (#3), I am now progressively switching to a Japanese diet to see how it goes.

Kind regards,

Pet'

I do IF most of the days but not for the sake of IF but simply because it fits my schedule. I don't have to carry food around and I can sleep longer.
Most days I train before my big meal. I would often have some fruit and a small protein shake or bar before my session and always black coffee.
As food choices I eat adult food most of the time: lots of veggies and fruit, medium-high protein, medium fat. I also eat a lot of cereals to fill in my carbs (how can you guys live on 100g/day?). I also like dark chocolate a lot. I don't exclude any food group.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom