all posts post new thread

What Not To Eat, A Food Log

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Got off track a bit with a few starches and a few grains. Not terrible and I'm still losing fat. This log has became a love/hate situation. I'm busy right now and don't have the fire to keep this log going.

This log has became a love/hate situation. I'm busy right now and don't have the fire to keep this log going.
What is it about the food logs that are harder to keep up than the training logs? It seems like they're less rewarding somehow. It might be worth doing an entry every few days or every week. Just enough to slow down and think, so you can notice any positive or negative patterns that seem to be emerging.

What is it about the food logs that are harder to keep up than the training logs? It seems like they're less rewarding somehow. It might be worth doing an entry every few days or every week. Just enough to slow down and think, so you can notice any positive or negative patterns that seem to be emerging.

I don't know man. For me I've always kept a training log. It's just something I've always done. The one on here is a bit less specific than my actual journal. I kept one up when I was hard in the A+A but that was something Mr. Ciampa wanted done there. When I went back to the member's training journal it has been because I was doing something other's seem to be interested in A+A, Viking Warrior Conditioning, and now S&S.

I've never kept a "food log". When I've needed to cut weight I've just cleaned up my diet. Nothing really crazy and now I've gone to more of a keto type with less carbs. Fasting has always been fairly easy for me.

I have appreciated your interest in my food log. Here's an interesting podcast on diet.

How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off Forever | The Art of Manliness

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom