all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed What program to train for these…

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
What program should I do to be able to do this workout will simple and sinister get me here?

It’s pretty impressive but man it’s dangerous.
For sure; the TGU alone has the lunge and a floor press, so you can basically say now that you’ve already done this workout a ton of times. In fact, you were doing this before it was cool on the TikToks.

Thanks,
Sam Goldner

Risk Reward Ratio.

The risk is blatantly obvious. My 59 year old eyes see no real reward. Viewers will ooh and ah, then move on to another video. Unless you slip and BUST your backside. Then you’ll get some more repeat views and some laughs.

Well known Buddhist mantra:

Before enlightenment: lift bed frame whilst split squatting on 2 office chairs on a slippery floor.

After enlightenment: regret lifting bed frame whilst split squatting on 2 office chairs on a slippery floor.

I thought it was pretty entertaining I stumbled across his YouTube page and he has a ton of videos like this with him squatting tires and tables with girls on them it’s pretty impressive to be honest. I just hope he never slips because he may never walk again if he does smh

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom