all posts post new thread

Second Wind What!? "SECOND WIND express" course by Pavel coming soon!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
@Bauer I agree. Maybe slightly than I thought as well, though early bird is very fair. When you factor in (likely) traveling to a course, pretty darn good.

@Steve Freides :

Sorry for asking twice: Is there a discount for ‚us‘ who already visited the online version of this event? Would love to refresh my knowledge and rewatch it, but 299.- is still a lot for it. Given I paid the full price and was not able to watch it ‚live‘ and talk to Pavel.

@Steve Freides :

Sorry for asking twice: Is there a discount for ‚us‘ who already visited the online version of this event? Would love to refresh my knowledge and rewatch it, but 299.- is still a lot for it. Given I paid the full price and was not able to watch it ‚live‘ and talk to Pavel.
@Xene, please email contact@strongfirst.com and/or admin@strongfirst.com to ask. What things cost is something I try to avoid getting involved in.

Thanks very much.

-S-

Hello all, I have a question for anyone who has attended this event. Without giving too much away, can you explain what the time investment is to train Second Wind methods? Can it be GTG or does it take 20-30 minute sessions? Thanks for any help!

Hello all, I have a question for anyone who has attended this event. Without giving too much away, can you explain what the time investment is to train Second Wind methods? Can it be GTG or does it take 20-30 minute sessions? Thanks for any help!

Any of the above. You can do it GTG, you can have dedicated sessions, or you can even do it while you're training for no additional time requirement at all. There are actually many different techniques for many different outcomes.

Hi all, can someone comment what we can expect from a full course that lasts 2 days with the manual vs this shortened recording? I believe Pavel is not discussing the scientific reasoning behind the methods, and I suspect understanding the science can help to personalize the methods at the margin. Maybe I'm wrong so wondering if someone can share their experiences after attending the full course and going through the manual?

I suppose there is no plan to do a full course anytime soon?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom