all posts post new thread

Second Wind What!? "SECOND WIND express" course by Pavel coming soon!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Bauer

Level 8 Valued Member
Ok, maybe this has been posted before, but I am excited:

There will be a new course by Pavel on Russian Breathing Techniques for Superior Performance & Resilience.

After the few pointers at the BJJ Fanatics course I am really interested in learning more!

This course has a length of 5 hr, 43 min...

PS: @LarryB, this might be something for you.

Last edited:
Wow, very cool! That all seems so interesting, i was reading up on the second wind course last night and wishing there was something more accessible. The hypoxic training is very intriguing.

Awesome news! I attended Second Wind and I will probably still get this online course.

I noticed this too haha. It sounds like a recording of the live event - looks like we will see the slides, but not get the manual.
I'm guessing it will be some fraction of the cost of the live event

This also makes it seem like there may not be another live virtual Second Wind, as there has been recently scheduled for Plan Strong & Built Strong

I noticed this too haha. It sounds like a recording of the live event - looks like we will see the slides, but not get the manual.
I'm guessing it will be some fraction of the cost of the live event
Yeah, exactly. There are short examples for all modules. The slides seem to be pretty comprehensive.

I saw that. OK, so a dumb question prompted by my great interest in the course. I was hoping for a bit more specificity. Instead, I’ll wait patiently knowing that details will come when they come.
Thank you.

-S-

Ok, maybe this has been posted before, but I am excited:

There will be a new course by Pavel on Russian Breathing Techniques for Superior Performance & Resilience.

After the few pointers at the BJJ Fanatics course I am really interested in learning more!

This course has a length of 5 hr, 43 min...

PS: @LarryB, this might be something for you.
Oh man, I'm buying this for sure.

I am a breathing fanatic doing BJJ for 25 years and russian Systema for 13 years. I even have my own video series about breathing for fighting. I will definately get that love the table of content and can´t wait.

I am a breathing fanatic doing BJJ for 25 years and russian Systema for 13 years. I even have my own video series about breathing for fighting. I will definately get that love the table of content and can´t wait.
Welcome! A bit offtopic, but can you point me to a good Systema resources on English? (I am actually more interested in the rolling patterns than in the breathing techniques).

When it comes to rolling patterns (I assume you mean ground engagement) it is a little bit difficult. The best stuff would be stuff from Kadochnikov because the bio mechanics are perfect. However everything I saw was very poorly translated. My teacher Alex Kostic hat an awsome series called "Movement as Defense" but I just googled it and it seems you can´t find it anymore.

So try Kadochnikov or his son when you find some good DVDs or Downloads.

Yo team - early bird discount is $299, regular $399 if you check the page! Doesn't say how long the early bird price will be for, but I imagine based on the last couple emails from SF about the breathing tests, we will find out soon.

Looks like it's approximately 50-60% of the price of the live event, so you basically get the full course, mins the ability to ask live questions, and we don't get the manual. Seems like a pretty fair offering IMO.

Yo team - early bird discount is $299, regular $399 if you check the page! Doesn't say how long the early bird price will be for, but I imagine based on the last couple emails from SF about the breathing tests, we will find out soon.

Looks like it's approximately 50-60% of the price of the live event, so you basically get the full course, mins the ability to ask live questions, and we don't get the manual. Seems like a pretty fair offering IMO.
Thanks for letting us know! A bit more expensive than I hoped for, but as you point out, not unreasonably so.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom