all posts post new thread

Kettlebell What To Do Between ROP Programs?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

SpiderLegs

Level 5 Valued Member
Alright, I'm making great progress on the ROP. I'm ending week #6 with hitting the ROP goal of 5 ladders/rungs with a 20 KG KB. I would really like to see how far I can take this and want to start over again with my 24 KG KB. But the issue for me is that I was recently hired and I need to go to training for 3-4 weeks. So that means 3-4 weeks without my kettlebells, staying in hotels with little time to train. It's a good thing that I'm gainfully employed again, but don't want to see the gains I've made the last month go down the drain.

Any ideas on a good way to maintain with bodyweight exercises that I can bang out in my hotel room?

I'm flying and don't know what awaits me in the hotel fitness room. Though I did get good news and that my first week of training is in the city where I live, so only need to go two weeks without kettlebells. So will probably continue to train, use one week as a rest week and then worry about what to do for the last week of job training.

I have to say I took a 2 week holiday earlier in the year and I think it did me a lot of good.

I remember during my ROP days I had to take a break for about 14 days because of an injury but was able to do pull-ups. I did pull-up ladders and was surprised to find my pressing was just as strong when I returned.

Just a thought, as the hotels may have pull up bars.

I'm flying and don't know what awaits me in the hotel fitness room. Though I did get good news and that my first week of training is in the city where I live, so only need to go two weeks without kettlebells. So will probably continue to train, use one week as a rest week and then worry about what to do for the last week of job training.

Pack two bags.

Put a different weight kb in each one.

Now you've built in farmer's walks to your trip.

:eek:;):D

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom