all posts post new thread

Kettlebell What to do with old KBs?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

watchnerd

Level 8 Valued Member
I have a bunch of semi-rusty old black VF (Valery Fedorenko) bells that are duplicates of weights I already have doubles of in my 'good' bells.

They look like this (bell not mine):

attachment.php

What should I do with them?

I never use them as I prefer my nicer comp bells.

Donate them to charity?

(I don't even know if they'll take them)

Use them as door stops?

Decorations? Lawn ornaments? If it was me, I'd keep them. They look cool.

I have a bunch of semi-rusty old black VF (Valery Fedorenko) bells that are duplicates of weights I already have doubles of in my 'good' bells.

They look like this (bell not mine):

attachment.php

I never use them as I prefer my nicer comp bells.

Donate them to charity?

(I don't even know if they'll take them)

Use them as door stops?
If it were me, I'd put them on my local craigslist and/or Facebook Marketplace.

-S-

Christmas is coming, wrap them and give them away to the people you care about and want see actually get fitter!....otherwise ship em all to mexico! I'll be waiting them down here ahahahahah

Yeah, the crazy fitness equipment bubble looks to be over (thankfully), but I'm sure you could find people that'd be interested.

I have a couple of bells that I use in the backyard to hold a fence together (I'd sell them, but they are old crummy bells w. a handle so thick they're giant iron balls of carpal tunnel)

I'd say save them in case someone wants to train with you... but people today seldom do.

Even if someone does, I've got multiple duplicates in the same weights.

For some weights, (12, 16, 24, 32) I have 4 KBs if I count the VF bells + my other comp bells.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom