all posts post new thread

Off-Topic What's a guy to do?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
And I bet they have a opinion on that, too.
I imagine what my girlfriend would do if I'd go like "Sorry sweety, not tonight, I need to optimize my T-levels" for 6 or 7 days in a row...
If it would help your goals...optimize like you need to. I would look forward to the result and to share the high after you have accomplished what you were shooting for *lol*

If a thread focused on sexual activity in the context of estrogen, menstruation, pregnancy, or cervical, ovarian, or uterine cancer, would you feel the need to point out that 3/4 of registered members are male?
Touché

After @Steve W. posted his message, which you've quoted, I choose to continue the conversation with him via PM. Here is part of what I said to him in private, which I'm also content to repeat in public here:

"If the discussion had crossed the line, I would have said or done something. I'm OK with my comment being seen as a little gratuitous; I know it's been appreciated by some of our female members because they've expressed that sentiment to me.

"Discussing subjects like this can be tricky business on a forum like ours, and I'm also hoping that my comment serves as a general "we're not the only people in the room" reminder to those participating in the thread. It felt like an all-male conversation without anyone having said, "Ladies, excuse us for a moment while we discuss a guys-only subject."

"Is all of this somewhat subjective on my part? Yes, I felt it was an acceptable addition to the conversation, whether made by me or by someone else, and I felt it needed to be said."

-S-

I would like to make clear:
--I did not post my question intending to invite any negative reaction toward @Steve Freides.
--In retrospect, I phrased my post more provocatively than I intended.
--I should have just asked if Steve thought anything in the thread was crossing a line or uncomfortably close to crossing a line (or refrained from commenting altogether).
--I find the explanation he shared above to be perfectly reasonable, and when he sent it to me privately I thought to myself that it might be a good idea to post it in the thread (although I did not suggest that to Steve).

I'm training to beat this guy. So any advantage that I can get, I'll take. :p

latest

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom