all posts post new thread

Old Forum " Whats the matter CIA got you pushing to many pencils?"

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

prowler83

Level 3 Valued Member
It came on the Radio few days ago that were in a Triple Dip Recession. For the first time in history. Its funny thing, since many ancient civilisations seemed to have pointed to this time in History as a Time of turmoil.

People may have to cut back watch there resources and the when you consider Gyms and strength training people may due to reasons of income may after do with the bare basics. Why the Kettlebell is such a perfect tool.

Granted I have a somewhat vivid imagination. But I see visions of an underground empire in a mad max style world where the righteous live off the radar, surviving on what ever food they can get and welding a cast Iron Cannon ball to gain strength well fighting against the armies of darkness who intend to destroy the human race. :)

I think its a good time for people to get strong.

Aaron, I choose to be more optimistic but it does not hurt to be ready for upheavals.

Here is one of the trademarks by StrongFirst (courtesy Rob Lawrence):
IN CASE CIVILIZATION IS TEMPORARY.™

Pavel,

I see it as Evoultion really. Theres got be some destruction before growth and renewal.

Great Quote.

I understand this is a strength forum and not a place of political discussion, but I dont want my words to be unclear. The way I wrote my opinion on the above post is unclear and I dont want to be associated with these new age scumbags one world goverment scumbags.

The destruction that comes from those who force the evolving ( Those who desire globolization) will not be a good thing and will lead to alot of pain. In the end, good will prevail. After the destruction and the forced brainwashing when the good will rise and prevail, lol.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom