all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed What's your love/hate movement in your program?

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Long sets of deadlifts. Always feeling really tired immediately after. But it looks like they carry over to higher intensities and other movements quite well.

Anytime the NL for any one movement goes over 35 lifts. can be a slog, its alway satisfying to finish these sessions though

Changing clothes before starting the practice...that is the moment the decision to practice is made. Once I am in the clothes everything coming is fun when it is done :)

I'm really not a fan of 32kg goblet squats: I'm glad that they're part of my warm-up as it means I get them out of the way before my swings and get-ups.

They've done great things for my strength, stability and mobility but I just don't enjoy them at all. The biceps curls are quite horrible too. They've not done so much for my biceps but the shifting load has definitely strengthened my abs and lower back.

In a way, it's annoying that the goblet squats have been so effective because if they weren't I'd have a great excuse to ditch them.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom