all posts post new thread

Kettlebell When/how do you decide if you are going to train? (S&S)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I'm about to start a new job. It is four days on and four days off. The problem is the four days I work are twelve hour days with at least an hour and a half commute one way. So between work and commute I'm up to at least fifteen hour and that's a good day where everything runs according to schedule. Add in sleep, shower, and kids beating the Hel out of dad there's not much time left. Should I just skip training on work days and just do stretching and mobility or should I try and squeeze it in? Obviously days off will be training

I'm about to start a new job. It is four days on and four days off. The problem is the four days I work are twelve hour days with at least an hour and a half commute one way. So between work and commute I'm up to at least fifteen hour and that's a good day where everything runs according to schedule. Add in sleep, shower, and kids beating the Hel out of dad there's not much time left. Should I just skip training on work days and just do stretching and mobility or should I try and squeeze it in? Obviously days off will be training
Perfect scenario for greasing the groove with bodyweight skills. I do that when I am traveling and am in a similar time crunch.

Perfect scenario for greasing the groove with bodyweight skills. I do that when I am traveling and am in a similar time crunch.
I was lying in bed and was thinking since I'm doing s&s how about splitting up the swings and tgu's ie swings one day and tgu the next to cut down on some time on work days when everything is hectic and sleep is cut a little shorter and back to the full program on days off when I can sleep and relax more. I forgot to mention every sixteen days I go from days to nights for sixteen shifts and then back to days.

I was lying in bed and was thinking since I'm doing s&s how about splitting up the swings and tgu's ie swings one day and tgu the next to cut down on some time on work days when everything is hectic and sleep is cut a little shorter and back to the full program on days off when I can sleep and relax more. I forgot to mention every sixteen days I go from days to nights for sixteen shifts and then back to days.
This sounds like a great idea. During work days just do something, and take your days off of training. Try to train straight the 4 days you dont work.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom