all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Where is Pavel

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

s f

Level 6 Valued Member
Pavel used to write a number of articles and would post on the forum.Its been quite awhile --his presence is missed...anyone care to comment?

I don't know if StrongFirst would have to clear it with the "Where's Waldo?" people or not....but I for one would put my $12.99 down for a "Where's Pavel?" book.

I don't know if you could convince him to wear the striped shirt and the hat or not ...

Based off what I heard on a recent podcast, Pavel is still very much in the loop with his leadership team but has relinquished much of the communication on direction of the company to his senior team of Brett Jones, Craig Marker and Eric Frohart.

Pavel used to write a number of articles and would post on the forum.Its been quite awhile --his presence is missed...anyone care to comment?

While his presence is missed, It also show the strength of StrongFirst as organization and mostly as community.

In the words of @Frank_IT :

You are very right, @Pavel Macek! Like I said, it trully feels to be among people defying distances and help each others out from one side of the World to the other! Plus, seeing people like Fabio Zonin or @Iron Tamer constantly traveling overseas to meet each others and teach together really shows what StrongFirst is about - no matter where you're from, if you're short, tall, slim, thick, muscolar, lean, weak, strong, good or bad looking: as long as you lift heavy things from the ground, you're family!

Hello,

Sure it will be another masterpiece. Masterpieces after masterpieces, he will build a palace !

Kind regards,

Pet'

He's the Shakespeare of exercise. It' all gold. Pure gold. I can't wait for the new book!

A wishlist would definitely be if there is gonna be a remastered ROP and ROTK

He might be writing a Bible of the Kettlebell including several refined programmes for different exercise goals.

I don't know if StrongFirst would have to clear it with the "Where's Waldo?" people or not....but I for one would put my $12.99 down for a "Where's Pavel?" book.

I don't know if you could convince him to wear the striped shirt and the hat or not ...

All you'd need to do is get a bunch of pictures of Jason Statham and bury a picture of Pavel among them. Fun times.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom