all posts post new thread

Old Forum Where to buy "More Kettlebell Muscle" from Geoff Neupert

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

thomas.k

First Post
hi all,

i am searching for the "More Kettlebell Muscle" program. on: http://getkettlebellstrong.com/ it is available in the paket with kettlebell strong but i already have the strong program.

does anybody know where i can buy "More Kettlebell Muscle"?

thanks!

thomas

Following that link MKM seems to cost 47 bucks. It's a 32 page ebook with no explanaition of the used movements, only 2 pages about nutrition (with basic info that imo everyone already knows) and 20 different workouts. I think the workouts are great and will last you a long time, but in all honesty if you've been through S&S, ROP and especially Kettlebell Muscle you're most likely in a state where you could come up with your own kind of workouts that are like the ones he came up with. just use the double KB movements you got to know in KB Muscle and make different combinations, eg. for mor focus on the legs add more Frontsquats.

Really i don't want to trash his work in any way, but 47$ is overpriced. For what it's worth, i payed a total of 45$ for a hardcopy of KB Muscle, the ETK Ebook and the ROTK Ebook from Amazon, but it's up to you.

BTW looking at your name you seem to be from Germany too Thomas :)

Perhaps you could email Geoff and ask if there is a reduced price for existing customers.  If you bought Strong from him then he should have you in his customers list.  The worst he could say is no.

I'm not sure that going through S&S (swings and get-ups) or ROP (snatches and presses) would prepare someone to program complexes of double cleans, squats, presses, snatches, etc, for themselves :)

I agree that $47 is a lot to pay for an E-book, but I think it's worth it.  I had mine printed and bound at Kinkos for $10 and reference it all the time.

Thx guys. I have done kettlebell muscle twice and to be honest, my next 6 month are completely planed.  I think I will wait till end of the year. I wrote geoff an email, perhaps he answers.

@kettlebellelephant yes i am from Germany, too ;)

It is available on Scribed:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/221633876/Geoff-Neupert-More-Kettlebell-Muscle

Ooops, that wasn't what I meant to do. Just want the to point out that Scribed have the book and  you can pay to get access to it (which seemed legit).. Unfortunately this discussion platform doesn't allow me to delete the post.. :(

if you are not a payed user on scribd you can not really read it so i think it is not an issue that you postet it.

That's weird. If you click on it you go to scribd and can only the read the first pages as a preview, but in this embeded version here you can read the whole thing.

47 bucks is not expensive for world-class programming. And Kettlebelephant - no, you can't come up with your own comparable program because you have a couple other books.

If you want to actually get strong with kettlebells, you need "More Kettlebell Muscle", "Kettlebell Strong!", and probably the original "Kettlebell Muscle".  Your library is incomplete without them and quite frankly you'll never get out of the Baby Pool without doing them.

I don't have it in front of me, but if you were to do every program in MKM sequentially first as complexes and then as chains, you'd have more than 4 years of work ahead of you. $47 amortized over 4 years doesn't seem that expensive to me.

Don't be fooled by what these programs look like on paper. The proof is in the doing.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom