Old Forum Who Needs Steroids When You Can Cycle In Total Tension Complex and Sprinting!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

josephtd8421

Level 5 Valued Member
For the past 10 weeks I have been following the TTC (I am doing the 6 week program with a 2 week break of S&S, and then a second cycle of 6 weeks) mixed in with some sprinting and have seen some pretty insane size gains.

I always like to read these posts so I figured I would let everyone know how great this complex is. I started with the 24kgs and continued to use them for the first 6 weeks. I started seeing gains mainly after the 3rd week when the repititions moved up to 7. I have also been adding sprints in 2 x's a week. I feel with this combo you can not go wrong, every session I feel stronger and the presses, squats, and renegade rows get much easier.

Now for the second cycle I have moved up to the 28 kgs. Currently I have gained 5 lbs of muscle (My body fat percentage has stayed at 7.5% while increasing my weight by 5 LBS). Again who need steroids when you can get results like this from a 45 minute routine!

ali

Level 6 Valued Member
Sounds great Joe - how are you doing your sprints? The ttc is something I want to do too but I'm holding off until the simple goal. Interested how and where you put your sprints in a weekly format. Keep up the good work....

josephtd8421

Level 5 Valued Member
Thanks Alistair, I have been treating my sprints like my strength training. I started off doing 5 sets of 20 yard sprints. I usually take a minute break in between each set or until I feel ready to do another set. occasionally I will sprint down and crawl back and continue you that for 5 sets.

ali

Level 6 Valued Member
my list of stuff to do grows longer all the time :).......are you doing them between days of ttc?

josephtd8421

Level 5 Valued Member
Thank you Sir!  Yes, I do the sprints on my days off. The sprints are exhausting and I usually need a couple days to recover from them, but like everything else they are addicting!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Top Bottom