all posts post new thread

Old Forum Who was it who said, "It's your fault?"

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

kbkris

Level 2 Valued Member
Because in this case, it is ALL MY FAULT.  I didn't exercise patience and now I'm paying the price for it a little bit.

So I started this morning with the warmup, although I just did one circuit of it (again, no patience), then I went to the swings.  I did two handed swings with the 24kg.  I had been using the 24kg for H2H swings during the PM man maker so I thought, hey why not one handed swings for the rest of the sets.  BAD MISTAKE.  I didn't do so great with my right hand (stronger) and I did even worse with the my left hand.  I tweaked my lower back just a little bit.

I finished out the exercise.

So, assuming this little tweakage isn't a major setback (it won't be) I will work with two handed swings for a while and then maybe I'll do 5 one said and 5 the other before I do 10 one handed.

So, to all the impatient people out there, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE!  I've been using KBs since probably 2005 and I still found a way to hurt myself.  Not because of the program, but because I tried to do too much too soon.

Let the program work.

I believe it was Rob who is credited with that quote.  But we've all said, and experienced it, at some point!  Hope you get well soon!

I'm already feeling better, Jon.  Thanks.  I just wanted to tell people to not be impatient like me.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom