all posts post new thread

Barbell Why can't I get stronger in my squat and deadlift? Please help.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

First week here mate, if you'd like to see!
Went not to heavy due to pain in my erectors.

Nice lifting @Mikeyboy !

If you can initiate your deadlift descent with a little more "hips back" then you'll be able to eliminate having to go around the knees on the way down.

Nice lifting @Mikeyboy !

If you can initiate your deadlift descent with a little more "hips back" then you'll be able to eliminate having to go around the knees on the way down.
Thank you very much Anna!
Great tip, I will definitely keep that in mind and try it on monday! (A)
Do you live with people below you? If not then do not worry about the negative portion of the lift.
Yes, I live on the 3rd floor ( Apartment ) I have to be really quite, so I use deadeners made of foam and I follow it down, sadly. All our gyms are closed due to covid. :(

Thank you very much Anna!
Great tip, I will definitely keep that in mind and try it on monday! (A)

Yes, I live on the 3rd floor ( Apartment ) I have to be really quite, so I use deadeners made of foam and I follow it down, sadly. All our gyms are closed due to covid. :(

Fair enough. Not ideal but 10/10 for working around your situation and making those gains happen.

To say your commitment is impressive is....ahem...... an understatement. Congrats on your progress so far!
Kind words! Thank you so much!
I am trying, despite all the pain and I keep grinding! I hope everythings going well for you!
Fair enough. Not ideal but 10/10 for working around your situation and making those gains happen.
True.. I'd love to drop the bar, but my neighbor would literally ... Kill me :D!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom