all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Why Peter Attia Changed His Mind on Fasting

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Not always. There is a brewery in WI that makes amazing beers called New Glarus Brewing.
Whenever a beer fan finds out I'm from there the first question they ask is "You ever have spotted cow?" and the second being "Can you bring me a case next time you go up?"

Like a random bartender at a winery asked me to do this for them 1200 miles away from wisconsin.

I always thought it was a skunky beer until I had it in Munich and found out it is delicious fresh. It really doesn't travel well.
I didn’t mean that in the way that they can’t find buyers, but there’s a lot of rules when crossing state lines as well as dealing with distribution, etc and it’s often difficult and expensive.

Yes, I’ve had some very good sours and barrel aged beers from the 90’s.

I had some beers in the middle of nowhere in Africa. I can’t remember the name but it was something to do with the cold, like Himalaya or Antarctic or something like, which made me laugh because (1) it was stinking hot and (2) the roadside bar had no electricity and was out of ice. It came in big bottles (1L?) at great value for money, 50 cents each (in Aussie dollars). The first bottle had what looked like the end of a nail in it, the second a piece of string. Quality control could be improved at the brewery! You know how some beers appear to give worse hangovers than others. Maybe it’s in the mind, but they just seem to make you feel more awful the next day. Well on these beers, I felt dehydrated, had a terrible taste in my mouth and developed a splitting headache from about the third sip. Anyway in the absence of alternatives I managed to drink two big bottles before my journey continued

I had some beers in the middle of nowhere in Africa. I can’t remember the name but it was something to do with the cold, like Himalaya or Antarctic or something like, which made me laugh because (1) it was stinking hot and (2) the roadside bar had no electricity and was out of ice. It came in big bottles (1L?) at great value for money, 50 cents each (in Aussie dollars). The first bottle had what looked like the end of a nail in it, the second a piece of string. Quality control could be improved at the brewery! You know how some beers appear to give worse hangovers than others. Maybe it’s in the mind, but they just seem to make you feel more awful the next day. Well on these beers, I felt dehydrated, had a terrible taste in my mouth and developed a splitting headache from about the third sip. Anyway in the absence of alternatives I managed to drink two big bottles before my journey continued

I've had that sensation with Colt 45, Olde English 800, King Cobra, and other malt liquors.

Sounds about as appetizing as a big gulp of Copenhagen spit I drank out of a Michelob bottle that I thought was mine .

Back
Top Bottom