all posts post new thread

Nutrition Why you don't need to consume complete proteins with each meal...

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Mike, short, simple and very easy to follow. Anyone to worries about having sufficient quantities of the right kind of protein in their diet ought to watch. Thank you very much.

I would ask one question - can you explain a little about "protein synthesis?" From the video, it seems to mean the process of converting body-available proteins into whatever the next step is - muscle, perhaps.

-S-

@elli it's a very popular myth today, that one needs to always eat "complete" protein at every meal.

-S-

@elli it's a very popular myth today, that one needs to always eat "complete" protein at every meal.

-S-
I know it is popular but more and more people know that it is wrong. Well in regards to nutrition I might be (or actually I am) a bit more educated than the average Joe. And without wanting to come across arrogant: I know for quite a time that it is wrong.
Perhaps I assumed that most of the people on this forum knew it too.

@elli, I learned five minutes ago after watching Mike's video. Because I'm a meat eater, and also because muscle hypertrophy has never been high on my list of priorities, I've never worried much about this.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom