all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Within the same brand what are the differences in handle size and window size of a 16kg-24kg

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Benjamin Renaud

Level 8 Valued Member
Hello, I have a question about the sizing of the handles and windows within the same brand.

For those of you that have a 16kg and a 24kg of any particular brand, how different is the 16kg to the 24kg within the same brand/line of kettlebells?

I personally have Punch kettlebells and the handle diameter and the window size is exactly the same between the 16-24-32.

My brother just started training with kettlebells and I recommended he buy bells from GLG and I was very surprised with the big difference in handle diameter and even in window size. I tried racking them and they sit very differently on the forearm, the handle has a pretty big difference in diameter too. I was wondering if other brands also had similar differences between those sizes.

I know GLG used to mention having different window sizes but I can't find it anymore on their website. I tried contacting them but the only thing they told me is that they mistakenly mixed a 600mm and 700mm handle and sent me that, nothing else. I'm waiting on more info from them.

Here are a few pictures I took. One window is 2½ inches, the other 3 inches. One handle is 1½inch thick the other is 1¼inch thick.

IMG_0136.JPGIMG_0137.JPGIMG_0138.JPG

Well, after quite a lot of persistance on my part, I finally got a clear answer from GLG. They mistakenly sent a smaller windowed KB and will send back an appropriately sized one along with a return slip for the smaller windowed bell.

Customer service has really suffered with their growth. Getting answers from them is getting to be very tedious and complicated. I can't say I'll recommend their brand anymore.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom