all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Worst TGUs ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 5559
  • Start date
Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
A gym while on vacation in British Columbia with hardwood floors left me with two friction burnt, sore, tender knees.

I'm joining in to ask what the hell are we talkin' about? :D No, seriously, was there a video before that's now gone or what? I can't see the worst TGUs and I'd like to!
(first two messages already made me laugh though)

No video. I started some TGUs and put my head down apparently right where the dog peed. Spent the next 20 minutes cleaning it up, and never ended finishing the TGUs.

@Bro Mo hope you don't mind me laughing! I feel you though, Bob used to piss around a lot when he was a pet. He's not allowed in the same room where I train as he's 4.5 kg. A hit by a kettlebell would do damage, I think.

"Well that's not true I got a bad, and a guitar and dog named Bob who pisses on my floor." - NOFX, Linoleum
I've adopted him and his name was already Bob. The first time I caught him wetting the floor, I understood I owned the dog in the NOFX's song and coulden't even be mad at him, I was actually a little proud!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom