all posts post new thread

Old Forum Would that bell be too heavy?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Calthrop

Level 1 Valued Member
Welcome Everyone. By the beggining of new week I'd like to try a Geoff Neupert's program, presented at blog "How to Get Good at Programming" by Pavel (http://www.strongfirst.com/how-to-get-good-at-programming/).

It is advised to use "medium-sized kettlebell"; however, I urge to try it with 40kilos bell.

Here is how my kettlebell "dossier" currently look: next month I will be after 2 years of kettlebell training, 1,5 year spent on ROP. During summer I switched to Program Minimum for a few weeks with Bulldog already; I was doing over 220 two-handed swings in 15 minutes and 12 getups in 7 minutes. Yesterday I tried an all out set of swings with 40kg, and did 45 reps. I guess I could crack out more than 60 in a particularly good day.

So do You think it is ok for me to try Geoff's program using the Bulldog? In advance thank You very much for every response.

Hey. I tried it. It may be simply impossible to execute such atrocious training program. At 12 swings per minute I did my best for 10 or 11 minutes and I realized that this is madness (or at least Sparta).

So I guess I'll pick up 32kg bell and just try to go on ; )

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom