all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Yorkshire, England

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

yorkshirecomrade

Level 5 Valued Member
Now then fellow lifters, I'm lifter (recreational while trying to run my business, be a dad and be a husband) but was curious to know if there was anyone in or around my area with similar interests or approach (strongfirst) to training as me. I'm a garage and garden lifter and I tend to train on my own, while this suits me hugely I often find myself wishing I had a similar individual or friend to comment, critique, encourage or challenge me.

I'm in Doncaster and would love to hear from you if you are near me.

I can't say for sure, but we have a regular member here - Northern Kettlebells

His nick seems to indicate that he might be in Northern England somewhere. (I'm an Aussie so I have a distorted sense of being near someone compared to Brits - 200 km's is close for me)

It wouldn't hurt to drop him a line.

Hi YC,
I'm in a similar position to you, train in my back garden and fit it around work and the family. I'm in west Yorkshire about an hour and a half away from you. Your more than welcome to come over for a session some time if you wanted

We form a fairly large triangle of yorkshire lifters, I consider myself very amateur and work often gets in my way, oh and family, but would be good to get together and do some stuff with some heavy stuff

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom