all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Your Favorite Original Strength Book

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I finished reading OS Performance Next Level. I was hoping it would give instruction on some of the exercises listed in the chart posted a couple of replies up like scary baby rolls, half rolls, and lego rocking but that is not the case. I found some of them on youtube but am still looking for some of them. Is there a resource that has all of these?

Same here.

I am fanboy of OS. My personal favourite is OS Performance the Next Level. I didn't really like Habitual Strength.

However, I love the resets and the philosphy behind it and I like reading the blog posts and watching the youtube vids, so I am happy to support them by buying the books.

In the process of reading OS performance next level, I seem to revisit OS every year on the run up to Xmas. For the moment I'm dropping LSS in favour of OS crawls so I'll see how it goes. I find the YouTube channel a gold mine.the problem as always is fitting it around Kettlebells, Gym, BJJ work, family etc...I keep revisiting OS but I've never really applied in a consistent fashion.

Btw: Has anyone bought this video course? Watch An Intro to Pressing RESET by Original Strength Online | Vimeo On Demand

It is an introduction to the 5 resets, 39 minutes. I am curious how much is included. The trailer is looking good, I think.

As a “Pro” Level OS Coach I am biased but I have the video and recommend it. It, and the Book “Pressing Reset, Original Strength Reloaded” provide a solid foundation for the resets. The free You Tube videos can provide more variety in the “Big 5” resets than anyone will ever need.

Jim

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom