all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Your Pile of Bells

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to The Guys. The 40Kg from Kettlebell Fever sits to the far left. The thin handle on leftmost cheap and nasty 32's is painfully thin to the point I'm afraid to hammer it too much for fear of the darn thing snapping off. The other 32kg is not too bad - handle finish like a cheese grater and not really thick enough but it does the job - my preferred choice for singles work. The 24kg Rawfits are my go-to pair for most days. Next to them is a single Rawfit 16Kg and then a truly vile cheap and nasty 16kg - the first bell I bought. The wide handled We'R Sports 24Kg's are normally kept in my car for impromptu sessions.

IMG_2044.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2044.jpg
    IMG_2044.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 25
@Christian Gelderblom - Good to know about the StrengthShop bells. I'm 6'5" so I prefer a thick handle. I'm put off buying KB's when vendors don't include the handle width and diameter in the specs.
I have the 40kg and 48kg powder coated from strength shop - like them as well as the wolverson and prefer them over a lot of the commercial ones (jordan etc) I have used.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom