all posts post new thread

Nutrition Your Warrior Diet Feasts

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

EnterSandman

Level 1 Valued Member
Just curious to know what you Warrior diet followers eat on your feasts especially if you train for strength.

I generally eat at 7-8pm
Rice or pasta 200g with some sauce or veggies and parmesan
5 eggs with onions fried in 1tbsp of olive oil
Handful of nuts
300g of meat like pork or chicken
Milkshake with berries and banana
Sandwich with salami or ham
And a dessert like ice cream

Lol i dont always eat ice cream.
I hated eating before training it makes me feel bloated and sleepy. I am not necessarily doing it for weight loss is just that eating every 3 hours is crazy for me

Hello,

Did you try to eat on the morning and train in the evening, while doing your WD ? It's quite efficient for weight loss. Nevertheless, when reaching kind of plateau, you could be a bit tired.

Kind regards,

Pet'

Have you guys tried Warrior diet with keto? I read nice things about it and i am interested about the effects on testosterone that high fat diet has.
I would probably eat:
First a bag of salad (400g ) with 3 tbsp of olive oil
Then 100g of fresh bacon
5 eggs with 1tbsp oil
300g of grilled red meat
And finish with 100g of nuts either almonds or hazelnuts

Hello,

Did you try to eat on the morning and train in the evening, while doing your WD ? It's quite efficient for weight loss. Nevertheless, when reaching kind of plateau, you could be a bit tired.

Kind regards,

Pet'

I wouldnt eat all the calories. id probably puke in training and wont sleep at night :/

@EnterSandman

A) Steak, salad w/ olive oil, large baked sweet potato, tea, yogurt with berries
B) 1/2 a whole bbq chicken, salad w/ olive oil, brown rice, tea
C) 2 salmon fillets, roasted veggies / potatoes, tea

Time permitting, I'll start with a salad of mixed leaves with a full avocado, peppers, cherry tomatoes, and maybe 100g of feta cheese. Then I'll eat a full baking tray of roasted veggies (mushrooms, courgettes, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower), which is a balancing act to fit of one plate; it's a mountain of vegetation... Finally, I'll eat as many almonds as I like until I get bored of them, followed by as many pistachios as I like until bored of them.

@EnterSandman 3 example meals, each around 1,500 calories. For condiments I usually use butter, coconut oil, olive oil , sea salt , pepper, and hot sauce.
Seems like a nice variation of food do you know grams per food? Like how many grams is the steak, yogurt, fish ecc? It seems balanced i would probably eat it twice to reach 3000kcal

@EnterSandman No I don't weigh anything. My portion sizes are fairly average, I use a regular size plate etc....it's enough to feel full but never stuffed. I eat instinctively so there are days when my total kcal's will be + or - 500 from the day before.

Come on guys i want to know what you eat
Todays dinner:
200g pasta with 600g zucchini and salmon sour cream
300-400g pork steak cooked in oil and onions with mayonaise
50g hazelnuts
1 croissant
Banana and grapes

Well most days it is 6-10 ounces of salmon, steak or chicken, mostly steak and salmon alternating days. A metric as@ ton of salad or the same amount of veggies. Possibly a cup of oven baked diced red potatoes, depends on my amount of physical activity. Fridays are complete and total screw off days from around 4 p.m. Until bed. Tonight, a big as@ pizza. I keep sardine tins at work so when I get hungry mid morning I knock back a tin and I'm good for a few more hours until I get home. My first meal is a few eggs and veggies if I'm going to BJJ, if not I go with the above meals and then off to bed.

What you guys think about keto and Warrior?
I noticed i sleep better when i eat high fat low carb meals. I am just concerned about energy during training

For later tonight I have a big as& crock pot loaded with 5lbs of pot roast, carrots, parsnips, onions and red potatoes. WD meals for days, about 3/4. Keto is cool but on a WD plan. You only get so much time to get your food in, go nuts, in a good way.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom