Brett Jones, StrongFirst Certified Master Instructor
22 Rue Ampère
Saturday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Email us with any questions
STAY SHARP. STAY STRONGFIRST CERTIFIED.
Recertification* of your SFG, SFG II, SFL, SFB and/or Elite Instructor credentials is included with your registration. Testing will be completed during the weekend. *Must hold a current certification to be eligible. You put in the time and effort to earn your StrongFirst Instructor status; don’t let it slip away!
BEAST TAMER AND IRON MAIDEN CHALLENGE
The three events are a strict military press, a strict tactical pullup, and a pistol. Men lift a 48kg kettlebell to become Beast Tamers. Women earn their Iron Maiden title with 24kg.
Many strong people are able to complete one of the events. Some can do two. But the ability to do all three is rare, as the three lifts favor different body types. A man or woman who has completed the challenge is one dangerous individual.
Do you have what it takes?
SIGN UP TO ATTEMPT THE CHALLENGE! Open to student candidates attending this Cert weekend, and current StrongFirst Certified-Instructors who wish to attempt the challenge. Instructors: please register so we know to expect you. Visit our ACHIEVE webpage for more Beast Tamer and Iron Maiden Challenge details.
Why attend SFG II
- Passion. Kettlebell instruction is our passion and ongoing obsession. Our persistent dedication to every detail, combined with our unmatched pedigree and commitment to the highest standards has solidified StrongFirst’s position as the best and most respected kettlebell instructor certification in the world.
- Focus. After testing the six foundational SFG I movements, we spend the remaining time teaching and testing the more advanced and athletic SFG II movement skills. Like the SFG I, the SFG II is both narrow and deep.
- Principle. One does not merely “learn more about kettlebells” at the SFG II. The SFG II Instructor Candidate reinforces the principles of strength, and the precise ways in which kettlebells should be used for developing, maximizing, and maintaining strength.
- People. Our SFG II Certifications are taught by the most qualified and experienced kettlebell instructors on the planet. All those who teach at our SFG II Certifications are qualified SFG II instructors hand-picked by Pavel or Chief SFG Brett Jones.
- Teach others. The SFG II is an Instructor Certification. You will learn new skills and how to team them to others, but SFG II Candidates themselves will have to meet an even higher standard than they did at the SFG I. They will have to demonstrate increased strength and proficiency in the SFG I skills and proficiency in the SFG II skills. They are required to pass an even harder strength test than at the SFG I, and they must be able to teach all of this to others. Like the SFG I, this Certification must be earned.
- Grow your business. Demand for more advanced kettlebell instruction continues to grow. Those willing to put in the work and earn the coveted SFG II qualification will be in high demand.
- Test yourself. Like SFG I, most who attend the SFG II do so to improve their business and their ability to teach others. But many who attend do so to see if they have what it takes to join the elite ranks of the SFG II.
- Become part of the elite. The SFG II is not for everyone. It’s a difficult instructor qualification that must be earned, not only at the two-day event but in the investment that Candidates must make in themselves to show up at the Certification strong enough to pass.
Requirements SFG II
SFG is a highly-demanding certification, mentally and physically. 25-30% failure rate is typical. Because our SFG Instructors meet the highest standard in the industry, you should expect to be challenged and tested. Do not take your preparation lightly.
Click to see SFG II certification requirement details.