Pavel Macek, StrongFirst Certified Master Instructor
Saturday, May 28th : 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday, May 29th : 8:00am – 2:00pm
This certification is organized and licensed by Zanshin Athletics. All registration and other questions: please email Alexey Senart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAY SHARP. STAY STRONGFIRST CERTIFIED.
Take advantage of the Unified Recertification and renew your current instructor credentials—included with your registration. Testing will be completed during the weekend.
Registration Cancellation by Participant—Carefully read the policy for each registration price on the checkout page.
What is StrongFirst RESILIENT?
Develop your “in between” strength. And improve your readiness for sport and life’s unpredictable situations.
Developed by Pavel Macek, Senior SFG, StrongFirst RESILIENT distills Pavel Tsatsouline’s bevy of innovative drills into a comprehensive, systematized program focused on the best, most productive, and game-changing moves.
In this special one and a half day workshop, you’ll learn our top exercise picks, accessory drills, progressions, and movement variations to make you RESILIENT:
- Hack Squat builds on the Simple & Sinister’s kettlebell goblet squat foundation.
- Jefferson Curl/Hockey Deadlift challenges the S&S deadlift rules.
- RESILIENT Get-up Series explores “incorrect” positions in the RESILIENT Armbar Series and goes beyond S&S’s basic get-up standard for added variation.
- Hanging Series teaches the straight-arm pull counterpart of the get-up’s straight-arm push.
- Gymnastic Bridge Series covers hollow position counter-stretch progressions and provides an antidote to today’s seated lifestyle.
- Neck Series focuses on direct neck strengthening, important for more than just collision sport athletes.
Neck, spine, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles—we have your whole body covered.
Who is this Course for?
Mastering proper technique and getting strong first are RESILIENT prerequisites. Have you learned the basics—such as the Simple and Sinister techniques of goblet squat, swing, and get-up—from a certified SFG instructor? And practiced them for at least 6 months? If you answered yes, then RESILIENT is for you. Can’t do a standard deadlift with a flat lower back? Develop the fundamentals first, otherwise you won’t be developing resilience; you’ll be setting yourself up for injury.
Learn more here.